Τρίτη 5 Απριλίου 2016

today's literature

Katerina Angelaki-Rooke
To the sky of nothing with as little as possible

Through the keyhole I peep at life
I spy in the hope of understanding
how it always wins
while we lose.
How values are born
and take control over the one that comes apart first:
the body.
I die inside my mind without a trace of disease
I live without the need for any encouragement
I breath even though I am
in close remote distance
from anything that can be touched, though in flames…
I wonder what other combinations
life will invent
between the trauma of definite elimination
and the miracle of day-to-day immortality.
I owe my wisdom to fear;
petals, sighs, shades
I throw them away.
Earth, air, roots I shall keep;
the unnecessary should go away, I say,
so I can enter the sky of nothing
with as little as possible






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.